PIF is a coalition of families affected by the misdiagnosis of child abuse and the medical and legal professionals who defend them.
The PIF board of directors includes representatives from our various constituencies.
An adivsory committee keeps us in touch with other people and organizations who share our goals, in the hopes of maximizing the impact of our efforts by working together. The advisory committee includes our emeritus board members.
PIF’s partners in seeking justice for innocent families include:
- Torn Family Trust
- The Amanda Truth Project
- Fractured Families
- Shaken Baby: A Diagnosis on Trial
- Brian Peixoto: Struggle for Innocence
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Resources
- Pediatric Accountability in Central Illinois
- SBS Project – Sean O’Geary
- Free Jeffrey Havard
- Free Clayton Allison (Facebook page)
- Evidence Based Medicine and Social Investigation Group
- Riksförbundiet för Familjers Rättigheter (translated from the Swedish as National Association for Families’ Rights)
- Association Adika: Une voix pour les personnes accusées á tort de maltraitance (translated from the French as as A voice for people accused of abuse or maltreatment)
Injustice : Syndrome du Bebe Secoue (their facebook site)
- una Mamma, un Papá (an Italian site)
- Marsha Mills Is Innocent
- I Stand With James
- Pediatric Justice Association (Facebook page only)
- Rickets an Epidemic – Medical Misdiagnosis of Child Abuse (Facebook page only)
If you have questions, or would like to help with our work, please leave a message below.
We are a volunteer organization, so please be patient.