PIF is a coalition of families affected by the misdiagnosis of child abuse and the medical and legal professionals who defend them.
The PIF board of directors includes representatives from our various constituencies.
An adivsory committee keeps us in touch with other people and organizations who share our goals, in the hopes of maximizing the impact of our efforts by working together. The advisory committee includes our emeritus board members.
PIF cooperates with a network of other organizations, including:
- Torn Family Trust
- The Amanda Truth Project
- Fractured Families
- Shaken Baby: A Diagnosis on Trial
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Resources
- Pediatric Accountability in Central Illinois
- Evidence Based Medicine and Social Investigation Group
- Riksförbundiet för Familjers Rättigheter (translated from the Swedish as National Association for Families’ Rights)
- Free Jeffrey Havard
- I Stand With James
- Marsha Mills Is Innocent
- SBS Project – Sean O’Geary
- Brian Peixoto: Struggle for Innocence
- Pediatric Justice Association (Facebook page only)
- Rickets an Epidemic – Medical Misdiagnosis of Child Abuse (Facebook page only)
If you have questions, or would like to help with our work, please leave a message below.
We are a volunteer organization, so please be patient.