The PIF advisory committee helps us stay in touch with other organizations and individuals who share our goals, in the hopes that we can work more effectively for justice if we work together.
This page lists most members of the advisory committee—a few of our advisors prefer to keep a low web profile in order to protect their own families.
- Christiana Allison, Free Clayton Allison, Why Can’t Uncle Come Home?
- Jennie Aspelin
- Dr. David Ayoub, MD, Clinical Radiologists, S.C.
- Zabeth Bayne, Evidence Based Medicine and Social Investigation Group
- Daniel Berqman, Riksförbundet För Familjers Rättigheter (National Association for Families’ Rights, in Sweden)
- Zachary Bravos, Attorney
- Jodi Burns, supporter of Amanda Brumfield (Facebook page)
- Cindy Cole-Calise
- Audrey Edmunds, exonerated caretaker
- Kathrine Vaughn Ellwood, Marcia Mills Is Innocent
- Jennifer Fitzgerald, Attorney
- Mark Freeman, Attorney
- Tina Goertz
- Mats Hellberg, Riksförbundet För Familjers Rättigheter
- Bria Huber, Fractured Families, press treatment
- Katherine Judson, Wisconsin Innocence Project
- Kimberly Leonard, Pediatric Justice Association
- Kristen Maanum
- Nancy O’Geary, SBS Project – Sean O’Geary
- James Phillips, VP of Engineering, Global Stress Index
- Aaron Rasheed
- Andrew Sprint (Facebook page)
- Ronald Uscinski, MD
- Michelle Weidner, Pediatric Accountability in Central Illinois